Thursday, April 07, 2005

My Life As A Diet Coke Addict

That's going to be the title for my autobiography. Kind of catchy isn't it?

Day 3 of the diet and so far, okay. I miss my sugary sweet and oh so refreshing full strength Coke and am slowly coming to terms with the little bitter after taste of Diet Coke. What's sad is that now I think of my Diet Cokes as little snacks during the day. And I try to space them out. One in the AM, and one in the PM. In between it's water.

Everyone loves my water bottle. On the cruise they had these cool blue, funky shaped water bottles. And since I knew I was going to be deydrated on the plane home, I took one with me. So now I carry it around everywhere I go. Everyone jokes saying, "Okay Trey, what's really in the bottle."

"Vodka's not just a morning drink anymore." - Karen from Will and Grace.

Trip to Boston tomorrow. So no morning gym. Will need to be careful with the diet tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home