Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Hillary as a Zombie

Seriously, she makes a great molding, decaying, undead doesn't she? She's not very fast, or very smart, but she can smell blood and can hurt you (Obama) or kill you (the democratic party). You keep thinking that if you fun fast enough, that you'll be able to get away from her. But she's everywhere, or atleast her surrogates are. They are the evil clamoring ones who have sold their souls and just await the coming of the kingdom of the undead so they can reap their rewards.

It does sound like a cheap horror movie, doesn't it?

So she wins PA. Well, wasn't she supposed to? Like by a lot. Hmmph! I'm over Hillary. She's like a house guest who doesn't know when to leave. GURL! Pack your bags and go home!

Love this site: "Nice Try, Give Up": Some choice letters:

- "you've changed and I don't like the new you."
- "Lets face it,we're not right for each other. I thought I knew you, but you're really a D.I.N.O. (Democrat In Name Only), your also mad dog crazy, and way too clingy. Its over baby."
- "Hillary, how can I say this? We can still be friends. I mean, we'll still hang out and stuff, ya'know? I just don't think you're good for me right now. My life is heading in a different direction, and right now, you're just a money-sink for me, and I'm kind of a money-sink for you, too. Friends?"

And my favorite:

"Hil, there's no easy way to say this. But, I'm gay. I've fallen for another man. Barack and I have something I just can't explain -- we just so much more in common than you and I did. And he's so positive and inspiring. I believe anything is possible. I know it's tough, but there's nothing you can say that will make me change. I know how stubborn you can be, but you just have to let it go. It's best for both of us that you moveon with your life."

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home