Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Priscilla: Queen to Whole Foods


The Center hosted a screening of Priscilla: Queen of the Desert tonight at Stead Park. Since I hadn't eaten dinner yet, I thought I would zip over to Whole Foods to grab a bite to eat. After I had picked up a sandwich, I went to the express line only to find out that the cashier's name was Priscilla!

So I said to her: "I'm going to see your movie." She looked at me confused for a moment and then smiled. And then it hit me, yeah, I'm sure she's heard that joke a thousand times today. Oh well, I guess that makes a thousand and one!

1 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Blogger Vig said...

Oh man. I was so busy with *Tommy* that I missed all the other movies on the green. And then I forgot about the last one! Argh.

Was it great fun? Was everybody singing and dancing?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home