Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Years!!!!


Okay, 2006 is going great already! One my New Years resolutions was rock hard abs. Check. Got that. Okay, sure. Technically they are bronze and not really mine. And actually that's not even my statue, but details people, mere details!

My New Years Eve was oddly fun. After making no plans until Friday, some friends and I decided to go to this fundraiser called "SEXE" for the Actors Theatre of Washington. It was at the Source Theatre and it was a blast. We ate, drank, danced, and watched a pretty decent drag show (and I'm not really into drag shows), but it was fun. The drinking started early with a couple of drinks at my place. Then we had some more drinks at the party. Needless to say after the party, we were all toasted. Which explains why I carried the statue H bid on and won at the silent auction down 14th St at 145AM on New Years Day. And then we hit Halo to get another drink. Well, they drank, not I. And for some reason the bartenders were not happy at Halo. But now that I think about it, I really can't blame them. It was 2AM and they were trying to close. But everyone did comment about my hard body. That I was carrying. We met another lost soul there and the next thing you know we are going to JRs. When will the madness stop? I finally bailed, taking Mr. Perky Nipples with me. He was a bit cold when I go home. And I am so glad I left when I did as I was a bit hungover on Sunday. I've heard there were shots done after I left. That would have been so not pretty.

Okay, on to more serious stuff. New Years Resolutions. My biggie is to lose weight. I've established the "Fit By 40" program and have even set up weight loss targets for the next four months. I've got a whole year, but I am the king of procrastination so I want to start now. Plus with my trip to Europe in September, I want to look FABULOUS by then. I went back to my trainer today and my goals is to do some sort of cardio 5 times a week. Which I think is totally do able. But really what I need to work on is my diet. I'm a big time stress eater so that's what I need to figure out. What to do when I'm stressed out that doesn't involve slamming Cokes or munching on chocolate. More importatnly, what I need to do is figure out how to cut out the stress. So that's part of my goal. I haven't quite figured that part out yet, but I'm working on it.

I hope everyone had a safe and fun new years eve. Welcome to 2006!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home