Wednesday, December 27, 2006

People Watching

I had a couple of fun hours at the Denver airport yesterday. Again, I won't complain about any delays. I got home, and back, on the same day of travel, and with my luggage, so that's a success. Gee, my expectations about air travel can't quite get any lower, can they?

But back to Denver. The people watching was great! DCA is boring. Too many men in business suits. Dulles is okay. But the lines make people watching hard. Chicago is good. An interesting mix of business and pleasure travelers. Plus a lot of international travelers. Denver? Mainly pleasure travelers. It could be because of the holidays, but still it was interesting.

Apparently long hair on guys is in again. I missed that memo. I not only don't like long hair, but when it's not combed it makes some guys looks psycho. Not a good look. And I understand the need to dress comfortably while traveling, but does everyone need to be in sweats? If I ever thought you actually used them to work out it would be one thing, but these look like they are purely the lounging type of sweats. And having something written on your butt, when said butt is two feet wide, is again . . . not a good look. I'm just saying. Now, I will say that I was entranced by I'm sure the illegally young athletic team in their nice blue team sweats. Some of them were just too cute. And yes, I felt like a troll when I thought it, but still . . . .

And the blog survey of the day: How is Your Self Esteem?

Well this isn't too surprising:
You Have Low Self Esteem 64% of the Time

You tend to blame yourself when things go wrong, regardless of whether it's your fault or not.
You're anxious to please others and rely too much on their opinions. Learn to please yourself first, and your confidence will soar.
How is Your Self Esteem?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home