Sunday, February 25, 2007

Winter Blues

So ironically enough, in mid January I set the date for my Winter Blues Party. January and February are kind of dreary, and throw in Valentine's Day for the singles crowd, and it's just downright depressing. So that's why I thought I Winter Blues party would be fun. Dress in blue, drink blue drinks, and toast to an early spring. And it was fun. The key? White Cranberry juice with blue food coloring! I think we went through 2 1/2 big bottles of Grey Goose. And it was a small crowd. Probably no more than 10. But the gays can drink. Anyways, I woke up with a small hangover, looked out the window, and said an ugly word. SNOW! Ugh.

After church I decided to walk down to the mall and take some pics. So here you go!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger Lisa said...

I love the flag picture -- any chance of getting a copy???

 
At 4:24 PM, Blogger Trey said...

Lisa,
Thanks! Sure, no prob getting a copy. Just need an email address.

Trey

 
At 1:50 AM, Blogger d.K. said...

Beautiful pics. I know that helped with the hangover. I too, watched in the morning as the heavy snow accummulated on the trees, no wind, just clean, quiet and pristine. Gotta love it (once in a while).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home