Thursday, March 15, 2007

Work to Live? Or Live to Work?

I'm in the zone again it seems. My current schedule:

Wake Up.
Gym.
Breakfast.
Work.
Lunch.
Work.
Gym.
Dinner.
Work.
Watch last night's Tivo-ed "The Daily Show" and "The Colbert Report"
Sleep.

Repeat.

And yes that's 2 gym work outs a day. I've been doing an hour of cardio in the AM. And then lifting and 30 minutes of cardio in the PM. The good news is that my "Captain Cardio" routine has helped me drop some weight. And it does feel good to fit into some of my nicer clothes and not worry about them looking like sausage casing.

Anyways, I'm feeling the urge to do a blog rant about politics, but I'll probably save that till the weekend when I have time to think clearly.

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At 5:02 PM, Blogger tankmontreal said...

Interesting - your daily routine reads a lot like my own. But where your fit in your internet-ing? Or is pretty much all day long, intermittently, like my own?

 
At 11:38 AM, Blogger Gay Canuck in the Capital said...

congrats on the gym committment. the nutritionist in me would encourage you to eat breakfast before your am cardio- esp some protein to keep your muscle mass up. otherwise you will burn muscle, which actually lowers your basal metabolic rate, etc..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home