Wednesday, May 09, 2007

And now . . . . . .

. . . . . back to our regularly scheduled program.

So I've been caught in a serious work vortex and have given in to my workaholic tendencies. To the point where I'm getting annoyed that friends are calling me at night because I have work to do.

But as they say, recognizing you have a problem is the first step towards recovery. ;-)

And the only reason I not working tonight is that I went out to dinner with my customer and had a nice steak, a great milk chocolate mousse, and about 4 glass of a nice Malbec, and I'm not even a red wine drinker.

Oh let's see. The US Attorney scandal continues. The Army is saying that the "surge" will last till April 08. Several republican presidential candidates actually admitted that they don't believe in evolution. The Queen came, and went. Did I miss anything else?

Oh wait, I did go to a baptism last weekend for NoKarma's god/step children last weekend. It was just amazing and both little boys were just precious. It's been a while since I've been to a non-baby baptism (they are 6 & 9 years old). When asked if they would renounce Satan, instead of saying "I will" they responded "yes" in that oh-so-familiar little plaintative voice that I recognize from my nephew when I ask him if he was good in school. It just killed me.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home