Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Game of Life in Bikini Bottom SpongeBob SquarePants Edition

So I did a quick search and destroy mission to Toys-R-Us today to find gifts for my niece and nephew. Uncle Trey can't show up empty handed. My job is to spoil them rotten.

But as I quickly strolled the aisles of Toys-R-Us, I firmly said no to any more Legos. I'm tired of putting those things together. Yes I'm 40, but some of those kits are insane and my nephew loses patience at piece 148 of a 200 piece Lego. So Uncle Trey has to finish them.

So I continued searching till I got the board game area and I say YES!!!! A new board game or two would be perfect. Especially because if I have to play one more game of Candy Land or Chutes & Ladders there won't be enough wine in France for Uncle Trey. Anyways, I picked up these new editions of games, the SpongeBob edition of "Life" and the Spiderman edition of "Sorry." Of course my sister, such the kill joy, told me they already have Sorry. So I'll have to return that once I get back from Europe. They will have to make do with the little stuff ponies, two DVDs, and the board game that I got them. ;-)

Oh, and to carry on a recent theme, do you realize the Paris Hilton did more time in jail than Scooter Libby? Let's see, she was arrested for for driving with a suspended license. And he was arrested for lying to a grand jury about outing a CIA agent who's husband exposed the lies and mis-information about the reasons why we went to war in Iraq. Yep, apparently Justice is blind. And she's crying right now.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home