Monday, June 25, 2007

A "Double Double Protein Style" Please

So it was a balmy 59 degrees this AM in San Diego. But, the marine layer did burn off and it was just gorgeouse this afternoon. If only I weren't here working. Oh well.

I managed to fly cross country without succombing to carbs or Nutrasweet. And today we hit In & Out Burger for lunch. I agreed only after they told me that I could get a burger with no bun, just wrapped in lettuce. So I got the Double Double Protein style and it was actually pretty good. But I had to sit there while they all ate their golden, delicouls, oh so savory french fries. Fat boys don't get french fries.

This evening I kind of splurge and got fried calamari and the fried seafood plate. I'm sure I'll be suffering for that later. And despite my request for no fries, they piled them on. But they did manage to bring me my caesar salad. Then after dinner we stopped by Vons to pick up some water and some peanuts.

And now it's back to work. I really need to come here and take some time off as part of the trip. Oh well, no rest for the weary.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home