Monday, April 28, 2008

Compatible Cursing?

So I try not to curse on this blog. Well, too much. I'll say f$%k every once in awhile here, but that's usually it. In real life (you know that stuff that happens when you aren't looking at a computer screen?), I curse a bit. I was in the Navy, so I've got a PhD in cursing, but I don't practice it much. Sure a little f&%k, or sh!t will slip out from time to time, but again, not so much.

And so I'm not really sure how to react when someone curses alot. And weirdly. It just seems odd, and off putting. Seriously, who uses the term, "ho-bag"? I'm not exactly sure what it means, but I get the drift.

So how important is cursing compatibility when you are dating someone? Is it a deal breaker?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 12:10 AM, Blogger Chrislbs said...

I am a HORRIBLE cursor. My significant other laughs when I try to share an expletive. I blame my parents for that.

The SO is a much better cursor, but he does it mostly in a foreign language--just like when he does arithmetic.

 
At 1:19 PM, Blogger Hateful, Party of One said...

hahhahah ho-bag.. great term. I think as long as they dont force you to curse and you dont force them not to it all works out fine.... unless they have tourette's (sp?) and can't control saying ho-bag at your conservative catholic sisters baby's first communion, then it may be a problem.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home