Sunday, September 11, 2005

Biking the San Juan Islands

Well, my search for internet connection on some of the smaller islands wasn't very successful, so I'm back and working on the trip report. Here are some of the cool pics from the trip. More later, but here's a quick taste of the trip.

Here's Dad. He's 75 years old and just amazing.












Me getting ready for a ride.

















Me on the whale watching cruise.


















One of the Orcas that came close to the boat.












Eastsound, Orcas Island.













Lime Kiln Lighthouse on San Juan Island


This was truely and amazing trip and I'm going to put the whole trip report up on my website in a day or two. Plus, while I was riding on the bike, you have a lot of time to think, and I did that. And I'll probably be sharing that as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home