Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

That's a pic I took at Annapolis yesterday, but I thought it would be appropriate for today.

Okay, we've got a lot to cover and not a lot of time, so let's get started:

- I've slipped into the whole "eat till you're sleepy, sleep till you're hungry" mode. That's usually some defensive mechanism that kicks in when things are not going right. I just wish I knew what that was.
- Add in the fact that I've been eating late, I've been having the weirdest dreams. I woke up the other morning just quivering mad at one of the guys who works for me. I was lost in Africa and trying to get back to the ship but I didn't have any money, nothing. And then I see this guy who works for me, he's on vacation in Africa, and won't help me get to the next city where the ship is going to be. Missing the ship when it leaves port is a HUGE deal, so I was really upset and just getting madder when he wouldn't help me. Hmm, where did that frustration come from?
- My AC has been acting up so I finally had the repair guy come out. And after almost 2 years in my condo I discover that there is a secondary air filter to my AC unit. While I have been very good about changing the primary filter, I never knew about this one. It was disgusting. Ugh. We also climbed up on the roof to check out the main unit. Interesting views, especially into the condos on the top floor that have sky lights! But it's such a haze to get up there that I probably won't go up to often.
- Went to Annapolis yesterday for a quick road trip. It was fun. And had crab cakes for lunch. Yum. Walked about the Yard. Walked around town. Did a little bit of shopping. Wanted to hit the Mid-Store, but it was closed. Oh well.
- Not only am I not even trying to date, but apparently I can't even be bothered to go out. Both Friday and Saturday night I stayed home and just vegged and watched TV. The good news is that I've watches all of the Atlantis epsiodes and some other things I've tivo-ed. Still haven't tackled Battlestar Galactica. But atleast I can tivo new things now, like Love Monkey!

And finally, we've got to talk about Madge. Where's the love Madge? You put out a killer new album that just rocks, you plan a world tour to support it, but you can't take the time to come to DC? You've sold out the MCI Center every time you've been here. So where's the love? After looking at Philly (sold out), NYC (sold out), and Atlantic City (Atlantic City? Are you freakin kidding me? AC over DC? Madge, why have you forsaken us!!), it looks like No Karma Boy and I are off to the Windy City. Yep, I just put a serious dent in my credit card to buy the tickets. I'm hoping to scam some free air line tickets from United. And then it's just hotel rooms. So I think we'll probably make a weekend of it. But this definitely means no IML for Trey. Oh, I'll still have a very gay weekend in Chicago, but instead of leather men, it will be dancing men. And I'm okay with that.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home