Monday, January 28, 2008

Jet Set Society

We are the Jet Set . . . Society
We are the Jet Set
And that means Liberty!



Sorry for the bad 80's music, but it's been stuck in my head all day.

So I'm in San Diego for work. It seems like I've been doing a lot of travel. Paris, Charleston, London, San Diego, and this weekend I fly to Colorado, then back to San Diego, and then finally home to DC. Where hopefully I'll stay until March when I go on the cruise.

San Diego is just okay. A bit chilly and wet, but it beats DC by a mile.

Needless to say, I'm still smiling from Obama's win in SC. And the more I hear about Billary and the Clinton Restoration, the more I get mad. And now with this not so subtle subterfuge regarding Florida, it just proves that Billary has no scruples, no morals, and will resort to ANYTHING to win. And if the rules, or the laws, don't help her/them, then they will just ignore them subvert them, etc. Sounds like W and a lot of the republicans, doesn't it? I keep thinking back to a post from Andrew Sullivan. Hillary as Galadriel.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home