Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Chase the Burn

That's what my personal trainer said tonight. "Chase the burn." As he handed me a medicine ball to use as I did my sit ups. Are you f*&king kidding me. I don't need to chase the burn. I found it. Or I should say it found me about 30 minutes ago somewhere between the jump squats, bent rows, mountain climbers, tricep extensions, squats, leg curls, lat pulldowns, up downs, and some "quality" time on the elliptical. The burn is f&*king chasing me. You know you've over the edge when you want to hurl all of the water you've been drinking, but you've got big time dry mouth.

So the personal trainer thing is going well. All bitching aside. The diet? Not so much. Last week was bad. Like Krispy Kreme donuts and Papa Johns Pizza bad. Bad Trey, bad. I've been afraid to weigh myself, but will definitely do it tomorrow.

Okay so the plan was to try to lose like 15 pounds by Memorial Day. Still do-able, but I need to focus. And to help with that focus, I just found out that my 20th High School Reunion is the weekend after Memorial Day. How's that for pressure. And dear Lord, how did I get to be so old? Wait, don't answer that.

1 Comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger PeeKay said...

good trey! repeat after me: Krispy Kremes are my friends and I will bring my friends to work in a box on fridays until the newborn king arrives. ok this is all about trey, but I can't help but make this all about peekay. :(

 

Post a Comment

<< Home