Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Absolutely Not!

"Do I measure me by what you think? Absolutely not, absolutely not"

Deborah Cox RULES!!!!

"Absolutely Not" was the first song I heard from her. Dancing at Ptown, summer 2001. Sooo much fun. So much energy. I just loved this song. And then I started checking out her other songs:

"Nobody's Supposed To Be Here"
"Something Happened On the Way to Heaved"
"Same Script, Different Cast" (with crack baby Whitney Houston!!!)
"Things Just Ain't the Same"

I loved them all.

It seems like every year at Ptown I had my favorite Deborah Cox song.
2003: "Play Your Part":


"Can you pretend to be the man I should have been with
Can we fake the life you know I should have had
Can we do a better job of pretending that you really care
Or I'll have to give the part to someone else"


Hello. LOVE IT!!!

2004: "Easy As Life" from her performance on B-way in Aida. The dance remix of course.


"
All I have to do, Is forget how much I love him
All I have to do, Is put my longing to one side
Tell myself that love’s an ever changing situation
Passion would have cooled, and all the magic would have died
It’s easy as life

I try to forget how much I want him here, Then my dreams slowly disappear
I cannot forget that my emotions die, Oh I don’t even want to try
Nothing in life is ever easy, Nothing in love will ever run true
My heart will never stop believing, I still believe in what love can d
o"

So awesome.

And she's coming to DC!! For the Pride Festival. I am SO psyched.
This is going to be a GREAT weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home