Monday, April 24, 2006

Parents . . . . You Just Can't Win

So I sent Mom the link to the Pink song. Her response:

"Whoever Pink is should know better than to sit with legs spraddled [sic]...would her mother approve?...lyrics? Who care what she sings...COURAGE!"

I told my mom that I doubt Pink considers herself a "lady" and that she must have missed Pink's tatoo. That would normally send Mom over the edge.

And Dad? No response to my email at all. Just denial. So some things never change.

+++++++++++++

What's the First Rule of Walk Club?
Don't talk about Walk Club!
What's the Second Rule of Walk Club?
Don't talk about Walk Club!
What's the Third Rule of Walk Club?
Don't know. Is there a third rule?

So I'm going to start up a weekly walking club with some friends who live in my hood. Since the weather is so nice, we should go walking at night. Up to Adams Morgan, over to Gtown, down to the Mall. The mission will be to not "stop" at any establishments serving food or liquor. Anyways, we'll see if I can coerce some folks to do this. Otherwise, it's just more running for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home