Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Planes, Trains, and Automobiles!

Back from a quick trip to NJ. Train from Union Station to Newark. Monorail from Newark Train Station through the airport to the rental car place. Picked up the car and then headed to Ft. Monmouth. This afternoon, we got out early, so instead of going back to Newark and waiting two hours for a 3 hour train back to DC, we just motored back to DC.

It looks like I'll be back next week. They've got a bad case of NIH (Not Invented Here) syndrome and are just all over the place in trying to implement some new software & capabilities. I suspect this may become a train wreck, very quickly. But we'll see.

I did ditch my co-workers last night to meet up with a very cool couple who live near by. They are a bit older and have been together for 25 years. How's that for impressive! Great dinner, great conversation. But it just drives home the point. Why don't I have a boyfriend? Well, let's leave that for another time.

Okay, Joe is now posting a new version of Pink's: Dear Mr. President. Love the imagery. The ending is a bit much, even for me. But I understand the sentiment. It's funny, I just read this article about viral videos and I can definitely see this being one of them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home