Saturday, August 26, 2006

To Tell the Truth

I had one of those really rare moments where I accidently said something that was just a bit too honest. I said it as a joke of course, and I think it was taken that way, but I'm not sure.

I was at work going to a meeting and I walked in and one of the guys asked me how I was doing, and I replied with "okay considering."

He and I have a running joke about basically lying when we get asked that question and he responded with, "Not that I really care but I thought I should ask."

I smiled and said, "I know you don't care, but I thought I would give you an answer anyways."

"Well aren't you just lying to me again?"

"No this time I'm actually telling the truth. I think everyone just expects me to lie, so I thought I would tell the truth for a while just to mess with people."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home