Monday, August 07, 2006

Dreams

I usually don't dream much. I think it's because I sleep so poorly anyways. Not exactly sure. Except that I do know that for the last couple of nights I've eaten late and/or had a couple of drinks late and then fallen asleep and had really vivid dreams. Okay, there's nothing special or remarkable about that, right?

Except I've had the same dream three nights in a row. I'm applying to go back to the Naval Academy. I've already graduated, but I'm applying to go back. I've done it once, so the second time should be a piece of cake, right? But once I get in, I find things have changed. The rules have changed, the system is changed, and I feel like I'm trapped. I keep doing things, things that I know are right, but then they turn out wrong for some reason. And then I get really anxious and start to have second thoughts about the Naval Academy and then I sort of have an anxiety attack, in my dream! And then I wake up.

Looking back at it now, I can sort of see this is a reaction to stuff going on at work. But still it's weird. And probably not healthy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home