Thursday, August 03, 2006

Out of the frying pan, into the sauna?

Can someone please explain to me why guys are going into the sauna when it's over a 100 frickin degrees outside? Working out at the gym wasn't enough, you want to sweat some more? Then go take a walk outside and you'll be sweating in no time.

Okay, and I've read this in several other blogs, but I have to chime in. I don't care if you have the body of a greek god, please don't hang out in the locker room naked just for kicks. It's rude, it's weird, and it's NOT sexy! I walked into the shower section, and there was this guy washing himself with the curtain to his stall wide open and he was standing half way into the middle area. Hello, you're not THAT big you can't fit into the stupid stall. Please go in there and then CLOSE THE CURTAIN. After I showered, he was standing in front of the sink, no towel, no nothing, just his birthday suit and I'm not even sure what he was doing. Agh! Stop it. And no, he was not attactive at all.


Let's see, it's Thursday night so I'm sure everyone is out having a good time. But I'm tired and it's hot out, so I'm just going to curl up next to the fan and try to go to sleep early.

Stay cool everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home